Commitment to the Gluten-Free Community
Celiac and gluten sensitive individuals must eat a certain way. Charlie’s Table understands that for many of our customers, eating gluten-free is not an option, but a necessity.
In order for Charlie’s Table to earn our customers’ trust, we will always follow safe business practices and be transparent in all of our communications:
• Certification: To help assure our products are gluten-free, we will maintain certification from a leading certification agency
• Facilities and Ingredients: We manufacture in a 100% dedicated gluten-free and SQF (Safe Quality Food) Level 2 facility which is dairy free, peanut free, soy free, Kosher Pareve and uses non-GMO ingredients exclusively
• Product ingredient changes: We will communicate these changes prominently on our product packaging, web site and social media platforms
• New Products: In addition to information available on product packaging, we will communicate detailed information on all new products on the web site and social media platforms
• Supply chain breaches: In the event of a breach, we will immediately communicate pertinent information on our web site, social media platforms, as well as sharing the information with other key stakeholders, including distributors and retailers.
Following Charlie’s lead to be sure that food at his table worked for everyone at the table without compromise, we are committed to offering food products that fill particular food medical or lifestyle needs that are as good as, and preferably better than, the best food products that do not meet these needs.
We are committed to treating to our customers like guests at our table
Charlie's Table number one priority is to know our customers – including their likes, dislikes and health needs. Our team of world class chefs works to delight all the people at the table, not just people who have, or choose, to eat a particular way. Just as in the finest restaurants and homes, we aim to appeal to visual senses as well, particularly when it makes for a better product.
We are committed to high manufacturing standards
We manufacture exclusively in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility. Every Charlie’s Table product is GFCO certified gluten-free and Certified OK Kosher Pareve. We use only simple natural ingredients. All of our products are Non-GMO, Dairy free, Soy free and Peanut free.
We are committed to helping our food insecure neighbors
Charlie's Table will help people who need food assistance through vetted not-for-profit organizations which are vetted by Broadway Cares, with a focus on providing assistance to people who are gluten intolerant.
We are always artisanal, always gluten-free
If you have Celiac Disease, please consider joining the Celiac Disease Foundation’s Registry. Providing information to the Registry helps researchers learn more about the disease. The information helps advance treatments and, hopefully, a cure: https://celiac.org/icureceliac/